Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,736 (Rp 67,194,777) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)