Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 AUD / LAK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is 14% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,891 (45,145,613 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)