Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 889 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,588 (Rp 48,322,746) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)