Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06668 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,433 (Mex$ 51,492) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)