Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06943 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,008 (Mex$ 86,526) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)