Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01208 AUD / DZD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,197 (678,473 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (43 minutes ago)