Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01187 AUD / DZD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,363 (620,513 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)