Cost of living comparison between Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 847 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01194 AUD / DZD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,031 (672,577 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (42 minutes ago)