Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14242 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,795 (26,645 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)