Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 839 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14041 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,977 (28,322 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (44 minutes ago)