Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13510 AUD / MAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,827 (28,330 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (21 minutes ago)