Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 879 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00240 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,081 (2,531,141 Franc) in Ouagadougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (about 2 hours ago)