Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05279 AUD / CZK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,343 (120,153 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)