Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 950 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06091 AUD / CZK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,816 (62,642 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (3 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)