Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 883 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.564 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 15% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,686 (€4,274) in Ostend.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)