Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.553 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 16% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,657 (€4,286) in Ostend.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (31 minutes ago)