Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.499 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,067 (€8,716) in Ostend.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (29 minutes ago)