Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15975 AUD / NOK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,008 prices entered by 315 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 13% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)