Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 835 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01841 AUD / KGS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 76% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,015 (109,476 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)