Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18364 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,941 ($b21,458) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)