Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19431 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,082 ($b31,298) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)