Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 645 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00430 AUD / KZT
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 73% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,254 (988,308 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)