Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 830 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34667 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,871 (14,052 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)