Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02599 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,813 (Php262,174) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)