Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02690 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,103 (Php264,025) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)