Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02496 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,345 (Php134,011) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (36 minutes ago)