Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 885 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01208 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$9,875 (¥817,428) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,100 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $697 (about 6 hours ago)