Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01150 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$20,462 (¥1,778,849) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)