Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01134 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$9,448 (¥832,870) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,100 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)