Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 892 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02578 AUD / MKD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 68% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,658 (103,113 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bangalore costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)