Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02448 AUD / MKD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,082 (207,611 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)