Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02320 AUD / MKD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 70% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,836 (208,493 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元125 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Johannesburg costs R 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)