Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28795 AUD / GHS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,373 (GH₵15,187) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (27 minutes ago)