Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 803 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06087 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 69% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,092 (Mex$ 83,650) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)