Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 910 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06706 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,771 (Mex$ 41,330) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)