Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06673 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,558 (Mex$ 38,342) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)