Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07071 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,988 (Mex$ 42,261) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (44 minutes ago)