Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06935 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,444 (Mex$ 35,236) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (about 1 hour ago)