Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 912 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01317 AUD / KES
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,520 (Shilling419,190) in Nyeri.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)