Cost of living comparison between Nuremberg, Germany and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 946 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.437 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,900 (€7,586) in Nuremberg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (about 2 hours ago)