Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01152 AUD / RSD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 67% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,125 (444,744 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)