Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01150 AUD / RSD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,580 (920,190 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)