Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 873 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01280 AUD / XPF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 11% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,792 (686,889 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,900 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)