Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 849 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00370 AUD / MRO
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,526 (1,223,175 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $23,531 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)