Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00377 AUD / MRO
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,347 (2,743,621 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)