Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 917 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15783 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 13% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,577 (41,672 kr) in Norrköping.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)