Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.444 AUD / OMR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,153 (﷼ 1,786) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)