Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02134 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,627 (руб 123,070) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (27 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)