Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 968 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02123 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,953 (руб 139,125) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)