Cost of living comparison between Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,068 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02103 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,456 (руб 259,473) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)