Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 944 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02132 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,660 (руб 124,765) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)