Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 964 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02210 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,135 (руб 141,873) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)