Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 911 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02208 AUD / RUB
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,678 (руб 121,281) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (31 minutes ago)