Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 748 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01980 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,702 (₨540,421) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (25 minutes ago)