Cost of living comparison between Nizamabad, India and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01942 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,523 (₨593,426) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)