Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01154 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,115 (¥616,421) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 2 hours ago)