Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 993 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20707 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,255 (元20,549) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)