Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18976 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,252 (元17,135) in Ningbo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (41 minutes ago)