Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01205 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$15,361 (¥1,274,878) in Niigata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)