Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 963 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.417 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,085 (€7,116) in Nicosia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)