Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00228 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,868 (5,195,934 Franc) in Niamey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (44 minutes ago)