Cost of living comparison between Niagara Falls, New York, United States and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 920 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.307 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,774 ($8,245) in Niagara Falls, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)