Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17490 AUD / GTQ
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,226 prices entered by 128 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)