Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17852 AUD / GTQ
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,246 (Q46,192) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (37 minutes ago)