Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17787 AUD / GTQ
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,282 (Q46,559) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (33 minutes ago)