Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 857 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35216 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,087 (20,125 ₪) in Netanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)