Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 939 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37580 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 7% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,262 (21,985 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,700 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)