Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 797 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35638 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$7,365 (20,665 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,200 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (39 minutes ago)