Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 839 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35029 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,438 (46,927 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)