Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35110 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$15,042 (42,841 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)