Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,757 (COL$16,840,518) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (34 minutes ago)