Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,484 (COL$18,415,488) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)