Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00044 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,764 (COL$17,452,849) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)