Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,260 (COL$18,118,781) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)