Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 794 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13530 AUD / ZMW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,216 (97,680 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (19 minutes ago)