Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 790 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14004 AUD / ZMW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 13% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,394 (52,800 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)