Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 697 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14254 AUD / ZMW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 12% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,211 (50,591 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨85 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)