Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 893 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13110 AUD / ZMW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,562 (42,427 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)