Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37606 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 15% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,049 (16,086 ₪) in Nazareth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)