Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36101 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 17% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,447 (34,477 ₪) in Nazareth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)