Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35029 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,014 (37,153 ₪) in Nazareth.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)