Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07162 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,327 (Mex$ 46,446) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)