Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06743 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,187 (Mex$ 47,263) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (36 minutes ago)