Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 934 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07035 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,281 (Mex$ 46,647) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)