Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 930 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41262 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,833 (R$ 18,983) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)