Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 908 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42048 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,974 (R$ 18,964) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)