Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02064 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,046 (₨147,606) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Rennes costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)