Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 792 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.486 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,331 (€2,914) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)