Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.566 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,854 (€2,460) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$140 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (39 minutes ago)