Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.404 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,154 (€7,947) in Narbonne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (36 minutes ago)