Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19470 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,395 (元53,388) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (40 minutes ago)