Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18888 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,810 (元57,232) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)