Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,025 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20535 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,826 (元18,633) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)