Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 878 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19228 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 43% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,518 (元44,301) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (33 minutes ago)