Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 799 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19046 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,805 (元46,230) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hamburg costs €2.59 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (about 1 hour ago)