Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 923 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19717 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,053 (元20,554) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)