Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 976 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20699 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,508 (元16,946) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)