Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 870 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.593 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 12% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,500 (€4,707) in Namur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)