Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.410 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,709 (€9,011) in Namur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 645,000 (30 minutes ago)