Cost of living comparison between Namur, Belgium and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 797 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.428 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,700 (€8,891) in Namur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)