Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.374 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 21% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,832 (€9,340) in Namur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)